niagara falls at night

niagara falls at night

About 90% of the water of the Niagara River plunges over the Horseshoe Falls while the other 10% make their way down the American Falls and the Bridal Veil Falls which are separated from the Canadian Falls by Goat Island, an uninhabited island that provides great vantage points of all the cascades. The water that gives us these gorgeous waterfalls comes from the Great Lakes, which supplies 18% of the world’s freshwater supply – enough water to cover the entire continent of North America with more than three feet of water. Water flows from rivers and streams into the Great Lakes.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *